This is the last night of our road trip. It is hard to believe all the adventures we have had in eight days. Here are ten that stick out. They are not listed in any particular order.
10) Eating dinner overlooking the water during an unexpected stop in Pensacola Beach, Florida.
9) Meeting Ivan, a silverback gorilla.
8) Seeing Little Rock Central High School.
7) Donating Boy + Bot to the Natchitoches Parish Library.
6) The scary drive to Natchitoches, Louisiana.
5) Eating breakfast at Ria’s Bluebird.
4) A laugh attack while crossing a bridge in Rock City.
3) Wandering around the William J. Clinton Presidential Library.
2) Nearly running out of gas in the middle of nowhere when it was 105 degrees outside and we barely had a phone signal.
1) Exploring Decatur, Georgia.